1. We teach life lessons first.
2. We measure our success by our players' success at the next level.
3. We focus on a family-centered atmosphere.
4. Our ALUMNI LIST far outnumbers any trophies put on display.
5. We have more college experienced coaches on staff than any competitor.
In 20 Years, we have sent nearly 3000 players to 120 colleges and universities, earning our families over $10 million in scholarships.
The question isn't "Why Should I play for Tampa United"?
The question is "Why am I not playing for Tampa United"?!?!
See you in January!
HCC Gymnasium practices begin January 3rd.
Tampa Prep Practices begin January 7th.
IT IS POLICY THAT AN ADULT DROP DROP OFF AND PICK-UP ALL PLAYERS FROM INSIDE THE GYMNASIUM FOR SAFETY.
1. TUVA offers a fall program/mini club for 4th and up. That tryout information is on our mini-club link above and runs through the months of September and October.
2. TUVA then offers a second program, which is the spring club season that runs from November to as late as June for some high commitment teams. We offer a tryout in August for all players entering high school, and we offer a tryout in September for all player entering middle school and below. We even have some players as young as 4th grader who participate! You may look on the club season tryout link for information regarding this program.
3. From time to time, we also offer skills clinics through our TAP program (train and play). They are 5-6 week sessions, so keep an eye out for them as well! That information will be posted on the TAP link above.
Hope to see you in the gym!
Come to United to train and develop; come to play for one of the professionals listed below. It's the United difference!
Click Here: TUVA STAFF
Will you be next? We have a looooong legacy of helping OUR student athletes become COLLEGE student athletes.
Click Here: Alumni
If you are interested in coaching at Tampa United, please contact Carlos at email@example.com.
Check out our highly qualified coaching staff and long list of alumni on the ABOUT US tab.
We are a member club of the Florida Region of USA Volleyball. As a player you may stop any unwanted contact from a club representative by simply asking (either verbally or in writing) that all contact cease. Any player believing a club representative of any Florida Region volleyball club has been intimidating, harassing, or acted inappropriately in any manner of contact or recruiting should contact the Florida Region office at (352) 742-0080.