DID YOU MISS TRYOUTS? NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR OPTIONS? WE STILL HAVE A FEW AWESOME SPOTS!
6th and 7th graders that espcially means you! We also have a couple high school slots, so send us an email. The sooner the better. Outstanding coaches, private facility, amazing players, and 20 years of experience... what's not to like?!
Email Sam immediately to check us out. email@example.com
Our last chance option is a make-up tryout on 8/29 10-11:30 at 8116 E. 21st Ave 33619 for those returning from summer vacation. Simply bring a copy of your AAU member number. *You may google "AAU Volleyball Membership" if needed.
Current Club Members:
Tryouts were amazing!
Here are the teams we will be fielding: 12T, 12U, 13T, 13U, 14T, 14U, 14BL, 15T, 16T, 18T
Team Meet and Greet Sessions for next week
All 15, 16, 18s-- Mon. August 10th , 11th, and 12th 9:30-11:30am
13United-- Tues. August 11 and Thurs. August 13th 7-8:30pm
Mini Club Team Formation will be August 15 at Tampa Prep. *You must register using the link below.
10-11:30 4th,5th,6th grade
12:30-2 7th,8th grade
What is Mini-Club? It is our 2-month fall season for middle school and younger players. It includes two practices a week and three 1-day events. It is a great way to get involved with more serious coaching without a major commitment, or it is a great way to prepare for the coming spring season with your future teammates. Regardless, it is ALWAYS fun. Spots will be limited. We do put neighbors and friends together whenever possible!
Need some more activity?! Need some volleyball before mini-club starts?! Looking to get ahead? Try one or more skills clinics!
These optional clincs will be held at the Thunder Dome on East 21st Ave. Each 2-sesson clinic costs only $50. That's the cost of babysitting! We will group by age and ability, and space is limited due to our protocols. Hope to see you there.
Attacking Clinic August 13-14 with Coach Chris and Coach Gary
Serve and Serve Receive August 17-18 with Coach Gary and Coach Larra
Setting August 19-20 with Coach Gary and Coach Chris
PLEASE BRING CASH OR CHECK MADE OUT TO TUVA TO YOUR FIRST SESSION
We must stay at home if our temperature is above 100.4 or if we show any symptoms.
We will wear facemasks when we enter a building and until we arrive at our court.
We will begin distancing with the placement of backpacks and continue to do so whenever possible.
We will sanitize hour hands, balls, and courts regularly.
1. We teach life lessons first.
2. We measure our success by our players' success at the next level.
3. We focus on a family-centered atmosphere.
4. Our ALUMNI LIST is one of the best in the nation.
5. We have more college experienced coaches on staff than any competitor.
In 20 Years, we have sent nearly 3000 players to 120 colleges and universities, earning our families over $10 million in scholarships.
The question isn't "Why Should I play for Tampa United"?
The question is "Why am I not playing for Tampa United"?!?!
1. TUVA offers a fall program/mini club for 4th and up. That tryout information is on our mini-club link above and runs through the months of September and October.
2. TUVA then offers a second program, which is the spring club season that runs from November to as late as June for some high commitment teams. We offer a tryout in August for all players entering high school, and we offer a tryout in September for all player entering middle school and below. We even have some players as young as 4th grader who participate! You may look on the club season tryout link for information regarding this program.
3. Periodically, we offer skills clinics through our TAP program (train and play). They are 5-week sessions, so keep an eye out for them as well! That information will be posted on the TAP link above.
Hope to see you in the gym!
Come to United to train and develop; come to play for one of the professionals listed below. It's the United difference!
Click Here: TUVA STAFF
Will you be next? We have a looooong legacy of helping OUR student athletes become COLLEGE student athletes.
Click Here: Alumni
If you are interested in coaching at Tampa United, please contact Leanna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our highly qualified coaching staff and long list of alumni on the ABOUT US tab.
Due to covid-19 protocols, please arrive at the facilities no more than 10-15 min before training.
Please help us control social distancing by limiting the numbers of non-participants at practice when possible.
Always respect our neighbors' properties during business hours.
Sam Cibrone: 813-787-6221 / email@example.com
Gary Larkin: 813-786-5900 / firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMIN: Leanna Taylor email@example.com
We are a member club of the Florida Region of USA Volleyball. As a player you may stop any unwanted contact from a club representative by simply asking (either verbally or in writing) that all contact cease. Any player believing a club representative of any Florida Region volleyball club has been intimidating, harassing, or acted inappropriately in any manner of contact or recruiting should contact the Florida Region office at (352) 742-0080.